Many tenants want to build their credit through Rent Reporting. Tenants may invite their Landlord to report rental payment to Credit Bureaus through FrontLobby.
If a Tenant creates a Lease Record and invites you as their Landlord, you should:
- Click on the Sign Up link and Login to your FrontLobby account or Create an Account
- Complete the sign up process and verify your ID
- Click My Leases
- Click the Draft Leases tab
- Review or edit the Lease Record to ensure accuracy
- Click Approve
- Once accepted, the Lease will appear under Current Leases
- Tenants have the option of paying for Rent Reporting to Credit Bureaus and a Landlord only needs to login every 60 days to keep their account active
To ensure all rental payments and debts are reported to Credit Bureaus, a Landlord may upgrade to the Premium plan and add additional Tenants under the My Leases tab.
Please note if your Tenant did not create a Lease Record and invited you as their Landlord you can create a Lease Record following the steps from this article.