How do I dispute inaccurate information reported to Credit Bureaus through FrontLobby?

If you wish to dispute the accuracy of the data on your Landlords internal records or any information submitted to the Credit Bureaus through FrontLobby, please complete our dispute form and submit it to

The dispute form with instructions can be found HERE.

Alternatively, if you have concerns regarding details on your Credit Report that are not related to rental data or believe you have been the victim of Identity Theft or Fraud, please reach out to the appropriate Credit Bureau directly.

For individuals in the US, you can read more about your rights under the FCRA HERE.

Additional details from the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau can be found HERE.