Tenants that receive an Introduction email from their Landlord through FrontLobby have the option to review their Lease Record and start building their credit with Credit Bureaus like Equifax.
To review your Lease Record and start building credit:
- Click on the link within the Introduction email to sign-up for a FrontLobby account
- Complete your profile
- Open your Lease Record by clicking on your name under My Lease Records
- Review the information on your Lease Record, this will include your lease details and a monthly payment history
- If you wish to share your rental payments to Credit Bureaus and start building credit confirm the Rent Reporting toggle is on*
- Click the Consent Box on your Lease Record under Tenant Details that says "Yes, please add my rent history to my Credit Report"
If you do not wish to opt-in to having your positive rental history shared with Credit Bureaus to improve your credit, leave the consent box unchecked.
*If the Rent Reporting toggle is not on, you can ask your landlord to turn this feature on within your Lease Record or you can upgrade to the Plus plan and turn it on as a Tenant.